Thursday 29 August 2013

Evaluation

I am alot happier with this project compared to my first one, I spent more time thinking about the location of my shoots where as before I did all three in the studio, I also took more time in how I would like to do the hair and make-up. My favourite picture is the one before the party as I think the make up is more bold and I really liked the way I was able to get the hair in the front of the shot then you can see the make up through the mirror. I think I was also able to show the changes Daisy went through in my pictures from the start with her being angelic in white, to the more sexy look of when she is about to embark on a affair with Gatsby, and then Daisy towards the end of the book after her running over Myrtle and leaving Jay to take the blame for her actions. I have enjoyed this project and like creating a character on what you have read about their appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment