Monday 26 August 2013

Face Charts


This is my face template for my first look, I have chosen a light brown smokey eye with a small amount of liquid eye liner just to define her eyes more, I have used a light pink blush with light pink lips to match. I wanted this to be a natural look as its just a daytime make up. I also didn't want to be a over the top look as I wanted her to look as if she had a more innocent beauty from how she is first described at the beginning of the book.


My second look I went for the more glamorous flapper, this was going to be when Daisy went to Gatsby's party, so I went for dark eyes with a dark purple lipstick, I really like the purple lipstick I think it makes her look more sexy and also shows the less innocent side of Daisy as she is about to begin an affair.


My final make up look is going to be Daisy after she has run over Myrtle, I wanted minimal make-up and a very pale face and pale lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment