Thursday 29 August 2013

Outfits for Daisy

For my first look I have chosen a white dress for the reasons how she is portrayed in the book as being innocent and angelic. I have also put her in a big white hat which I found in primark which I thought looked quite good for my shoot.



My second outfit was for when she was going to be going to the party so I wanted something sparkly and the bottom of the dress I quite like the bottom as I think it could give the flapper effect, I have also styled this dress with fur to go round her neck which I managed to take off one of my winter coats and thought it would be a good prop for the look I wanted.



For my final shoot I had her wearing just a plain beige dress high at the neck with a slight lace effect at the top, I styled this outfit with a polka dot head scarf and a pearl necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment